What's A "Uses" Page?
/uses page is a place for developers to share what tools, software, setups and configurations they use. It's a great resource for other people to add some tools to their workflow and find out what other people are using.
- Intel Core i7-4770 CPU
- 14 GB Ram
- ASUS GTX 550 TI
- 1 TB 7200 RPM HDD
- Dual Boot, Windows 10 Pro & Ubuntu 18.04
Dell Studio 1555 Laptop
- Had this hunk of junk since 2012.
- Very slow, but works in a pinch.
- Had to replace the battery 3 times over it's life.
- Doesn't get much use these days.
- The craziest yet coolest keyboard I've ever experienced.
- It is a right handed mouse even though I mouse lefty.
- Six thumb (in my case ring) keys.
- Cherry MX Blue switches
- Love me that CLICK CLICK CLICK
- Got it for $3 at the Habitat for Humanity ReStore
Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- Love the size and the S-Pen.
- Android Till I Die
Samsung Galaxy S5
- Tech from Ye Olden Days
- Used to test sites on Low Performance phone
Visual Studio Code
- I switched off of Sublime Text about 3 years ago. My favorite differences include:
- Built in Terminal
- Loads Infinitely Faster than Sublime
- Loads of Extensions and Themes
VS Code Extensions && Themes
- Shades of Purple
- Fira Code Font
- Peacock (Helps Distinguish between different VS Code windows)
- Material Icon Theme
- SCSS Intellisense
Adobe CS6 Master Collection
- Illustrator and Photoshop are my top 2 out of the collection.
- Closely followed by Premiere Pro & After Effects.
- Adobe can pry my CS6 Master Collection from my cold dead hands.
- Great piece of software for developing WordPress sites locally.
- Allows you to pull down the content, uploads, pages, and more so you're always working with the live content.
- Integrates into most CI/CD platforms for automating deploys and such.